Rules and Conditions of Entry
For reference purposes when submitting an entry
- Application Entries must be submitted online
- Please read the criteria for the award carefully
- The minimum information required in the Criteria Assessment section of your category must be supplied in the format required
- Supporting evidence & information can then be referenced as relevant & attached to your submission in any format that you choose
- Strict word counts apply as laid out in the Criteria Assessment section of your category
- Each category will be judged on key criteria. Each criteria being worth points as noted & points will be awarded on ALL information supplied
- Unanswered criteria will attract zero points
- Applicants are required to note if the required criteria is not relevant to their operation & why, or if they are restricted from providing information
- The decisions of the ANZ Fiji Excellence in Tourism Award Judging Panel & its Trustees are final.
- All information submitted is strictly confidential & assessed only by the Judging Panel
- The judging panel consists of a Head Judge and expert judges for each category that judges all applications. The Secretariat and Action Team have NO involvement in the judging of submissions
- All submissions will be judged per the criteria as detailed in the Category criteria and on supporting documentation relating to the criteria
- Site visits will be made before final judging. The purpose of a visit is to assess the business being short listed & for verification of claims that may be made within the submission
- Applicants are under no obligation to offer a free experience of their product in their application & unless there are specific logistic requirements (ie special transportation arrangements), visits by judges will not be announced prior to, or declared on arrival to management
- You are required to sign the disclaimer and submit it with your application entry
- By entering the ANZ Fiji Excellence in Tourism Awards, you authorise the use &/or reproduction of images provided in relation to any editorial/advertising purposes initiated in conjunction with the Awards.
- Under no circumstances will judges be held responsible for any comment, viewpoint or expression, whether expressed or implied, concerning the standard or quality of nominees’ submissions.
- By entering your application, you agree not to bring a claim against any judge, trustee or member of the Action Team or related entity in relation to feedback on your submission.
- Your Application is incomplete without a signed Disclaimer attached. Incomplete applications will be disqualified from the Awards